- For Fall 2018 admissions, all children must be four in PreK by September 30, 2018.
- Our PreK classes are Monday through Friday. We do not offer partial days; students must enroll for the full day.
- Each class has two full-time teachers in the classroom.
- Special classes in Mandarin, Music, Drama, and STEM Discovery will be taught once a week.
A Day in the Life
Our daily schedule for PreK classes consists of learning blocks that are 25 or 30 minutes long.
- Welcome and Morning Meeting
- Math Discovery
- Outdoor/Indoor Play and Snack
- Creative Writing
- Language and Literacy
- Lunch and Outdoor Play
- Nap or Quiet Play Time and Snack
- Free Choice
- One specialist-led class: Art, Music, Drama, Mandarin, STEM Discovery (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
- World Discovery
- Open Play and Pick-Up
In our Early Learning Program, children have access to an outside play area, indoor play area, and several unique spaces for specialist-led classes.
For more information about the BASIS Independent Early Learning Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (347) 305-4960.